Top-10 best things about Clifton, Bristol
By rycginge | Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 17:55
As the deadline approaches to take part in this online survey about Clifton, I though I would write about some of my favourite things about living in BS8:
Park Street, Clifton, Bristol - Red Bull Hill Chasers
1) The green spaces, especially the Downs.
2) The hidden green spaces; many roads have their own private gardens.
3) The beautiful architecture.
4) The hills. Yes! Especially when riding my bicycle down them.
5) The history. There are blue plaques everywhere.
6) Birdcage Walk.
7) All of the independent shops, especially in the Clifton Arcade.
8) The views. One of my favourites is from the top of Sutherland Place.
9) The great choice of cafes, restaurants and pubs.
10) The quirkiness of Park Street.