Explore Failand with our Head Ranger, enjoy the colours and smells of the bluebell woods in spring. Join our Tennant farmer and learn more about organic farming and the wildlife his farm supports.
A two hour circular walk exploring the Failand estate and its traditional landscape of small fields, woodland and streams. This tranquil oasis a few miles from Bristol also has impressive views to Bristol, the coast and across to Wales. The route follows footpaths with a short section along a country lane. The surfaces may be wet so please wear walking boots.
- Date: Sunday 5th May, 2013
- Time: 10:30-12:30
- Location: Home Farm yard off Sandy Lane, Lower Failand BS8 3SN
- Cost: £4 per person. Booking is essential.
1) Online at http://tinyurl.com/cd9juaw
2) By phone on 08442 491895
- For more information contact Victoria Stanfield, 0117 9731645, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sunday, May 05, 2013