A funicular railway linking Hotwells and Clifton. It was built between 1891 and 1893 and ran until 1934. Converted for wartime use as a shelter, BBC transmitting station and for barrage balloon repair.
Be escorted round the top station and hear the story of how this Victorian funicular Railway was converted for use during the War. Artefacts of both eras on display.
in conjunction with harbourside bus rally
Children under 14 not allowed for insurance reasons. Donations
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013
£200 - £4,000 OTE
£125k to £150k
£75 p hour