By helenchim at 12:33 on 13/12/12
0 comments... add your comments below
Hedgerows are a vital part of the British countryside, as both a field boundary and a valuable wildlife habitat. This course aims to introduce the practical skills of traditional hedgelaying management and how best this can be done to conserve the wildlife that rely on them.
Join organic Farmer Mike Amos and learn how to lay a hedge from start to finish.
- Dates: 20th January, 27th January, 3rd February 2013
- Time: 10:00-15:00
- Location: Lower Failand Organic Farm, Sandy Lane, Failand BS8 3SN
- Price: £60 for the full course. Booking is essential.
1) Online at http://tinyurl.com/cd9juaw
2) By phone on 08442 491895
- For more information contact Victoria Stanfield, 0117 9731645, email@example.com
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013
Repeats: Every Week until Sunday, February 03, 2013
Digital SLR Photography: Getting the most out of your camera
Digital SLR Photography: How to take...just about anything
Family Den Building Workshops
£200 - £4,000 OTE
£125k to £150k
£75 p hour